What do you want to discover in Ottawa?

Friday, September 24, 2010

sale: children's book store!


I don't know what you are up to this weekend, but if you are getting a head start on your xmas shopping (:S Oh brother is it almost that time again) you might want to take advantage of this!


Kaleidoscope is a fantastic local kids book store, and this Saturday they are offering 20%off everything in the store!
Personally, I love books... children's books that is. I think they make perfect gifts and they are so much fun to collect. I also love shopping in quainte books stores, the atmosphere is so different then large chains like Chapters. Don't get me wrong though, I LOVE Chapters too!!
I know that they have recently moved (for the fifth time to their fourth location!) and maybe they want to show off their new diggs. They are located right infront of Lansdowne Park, North of the bridge on Bank street bordering the Glebe and the Old Ottawa South.

Have fun shopping!! I hope to stop by and get my neice a little something for her birthday... which happen's to be on Saturday too:)

No comments:

Post a Comment