What do you want to discover in Ottawa?

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Spoil him on Father's Day at Warren Chase

For once, I know what to get my husband for Father's Day this year! No clothes, no booze… but relaxation! Men won't admit it, but they love getting pampered just as much as women do.

What if I told you, there is finally a place, where men can relax and feel comfortable doing it. From facials, to waxing, hair cuts to beard trimming, fashion consulting and more, Warren Chase is the "Urban retreat" for any man this Father's Day.

I had the pleasure of meeting the hospitable and handsome owners of Warren Chase, who were more than happy to give us a tour of their facility and talk to us about their services. Every single detail of the space was methodically planned. I must say, as a woman, I was a bit jealous that this place was strictly for men!


A beautiful and ruggedly decorated venue with a twist of industrial is the perfect gift for the special man in your life. Loads of free parking and conveniently located at the Train Yards to boot!

I have 2 $10 vouchers that I will be raffling off for Warren Chase on June 5th. Please leave your comment below and tell us why you will be spoiling your man (father or husband) on Father's Day this year!

Happy Shopping and remember to support local when you can!

xox Chantsy




No comments:

Post a Comment